WordPress Technical Support Specialist
Member Splash is pool membership software that offers a suite of tools for managing swim club member registrations, payments, front desk check-ins, class and team registrations, facility reservations and much, much more. We serve customers throughout the US and are expanding rapidly as we continually add more features to the platform. We are based in Southern CA and promote a dedicated and friendly company culture.
We’re looking someone who is available to work remotely for full (preferred) or part time, for the most part keeping within normal business hours (M-F, 9-5). We communicate through Slack throughout the day, Zoom team calls 2x per week, and FreshDesk to communicate with our customers.
This position will provide general, first-contact support to our users. Support includes:
- New site setup for new clients. These WordPress sites are cloned from a base site and need to be populated with several complex post types and various plugins (and in some cases pages with content as well).
- Configure complex Gravity Forms for new sites and provide forms support for ongoing customers
- Setup and integrate new Mail Chimp accounts for new customers and provide Mail Chimp support for ongoing customers
- Monitor and reply to questions within our FreshDesk support desk.
- Create solutions articles for our customer knowledgebase. These are tutorial articles that include step-by-step instructions with screen shots that our customers can use to answer their questions before ever needing to submit a support ticket.
- Knowledge of WordPress and experience working with WordPress plugins
- Familiarity with MySQL queries is a plus
- Experience with PHP, CSS, and HTML (helpful but not required)
- Experience with Gravity Forms
- Experience with Mail Chimp
- Patience, friendliness, and determination to help less technical users
- Reliable, dedicated, good time-management skills, and the motivation to research solutions