Managed Member Splash is an add-on service to provide additional support outside the scope of what’s included in the platform subscription.
Unless otherwise provided, this service is subject to the provisions of the following Terms.
Managed Member Splash Service Terms
- Limited to existing Member Splash customers in good standing.
- Work done for hours purchased is limited to the current release of Member Splash code and functionality.
- Block hours purchased include 1 hour for a meeting to establish project parameters. Should the hours purchased be used for multiple projects, multiple meetings may be required for each new project. Hours used for meetings will deduct from the balance of hours available.
- Work is done on a prioritized schedule based on our clientele as a whole, not an individual organization.
- Hours will be tracked per project. Time tracking reports will be posted within the forum topic weekly.
- Once the forum topic question has been deemed as answered by the client, liability is transferred back to the client.
- For projects related to products and/or payments of any kind: Once work is completed according to the agreed upon project specifications, client is required to test the new/updated functionality using a test member and process a charge through to the authorize.net system to verify that the charges appear as your business rules would dictate.
- Payment is required in-full prior to work commencing and is not refundable. Hours purchased do not expire and may roll over from year to year as long as the client remains in good standing. Consultation calls purchased are not refundable and require 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule. Failure to provide 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule will require a new booking at the regular consultation call rate. Calls may be rescheduled as long as the client remains in good standing.
Examples of projects available with this service include but are not limited to the following:
- Database management
- Standard forms
- Complex forms
- Email services
- Changes to your website content/appearance
- Staff training
- Standard reports
Managed Member Splash service does not include the following:
- Changes/customization to the functionality of plugins/themes/modules
- Troubleshooting 3rd party application and interfaces
- Debugging custom code
- Troubleshooting application level security issues
- Performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Direct communication with club members
- Process club member financial credit or debits
- Custom SQL reports