How To Make a Payment on Your Account
First, login to your account.
Once you have logged in you should be in your manage account screen:
In the Account Details Section:
- edit all of your account details
- add new members (if your club allows)
- delete ones who no longer need to be there (if your club allows)
- edit your emergency contact info
- decide if you want to be in the online directory or not
- check to see if all members of your account are paid
In the Bills & Payments Section:
- see all your order history
- see the dates you paid bills
- see any open bills that have been pushed to you
- see any orders for items you purchased with cash
In the Open Orders Section:
- see all open orders which have not yet been billed
If you want to pay your bill or purchase something new, click on “Payments” on your menu. Most pools put this under Membership.
This screen should be familiar to everyone since you use it to pay your dues, buy guest credits, pay for parties, etc. What may be unfamiliar to you is the Open Invoice area at the top. There is no radio button next to it, which would allow you to choose, as this is a required invoice. Anything else you decide to purchase at the time will be tallied with the open charges and paid for at once.
Simply choose credit card to check out and at the next screen enter in your details.