Get the latest news on the Member Splash platform service.
SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
- Added filter to allow using an email address as a username when using Gravity Forms to create new accounts, such as with Wait List forms. Validates to ensure the address isn’t used on the current site as either a username or email address.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2018
- Added a new custom Gravity Forms field, Member Select, that displays a list of account members in a form for logged in users.
SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
- Added custom content access controls to pages allowing clubs to restrict access on a per-page basis based on account typem and/or payment status;
SEPTEMBER 5, 2018
- Fixed bug that made it possible in certain circumstances to check iin a guest even if the account didn’t have enough available credits resulting in a negative credit balance;
- Added a keyboard shortcut so that the ENTER key can be used to add guests instead of clicking on the + icon;
- Updated the guest display to show the number of credits being deducted for each guest;
- Added a new setting for whether or not to require names for guests (default is they are not required). If the option is not checked submitting a blank Guest Name field will simply record the person as “Guest.” (as shown above);
- Created a new front desk guest pass product to allow differentiating between credits sold at the front desk and those sold online;
- Added ability for admins recording an offline payment to choose which, if any, bill-to-account orders to include in the payment;