Show member payment status, member photos and enable guest pass purchases with our front desk checkin.
When Memorial Day arrives, for most clubs this is opening day. It’s exciting to be part of a new season and if your process for getting all of those members through the front door is a bit lacking, we have the answer. Our unique checkin process allows the clubs to have photo ids for each member, ages, emergency contact info, waiver information and checkin notes which allow notifications to go to the guards about specific members. And with our new Check Out capability, your club can keep track of total attendance in real time!”
It’s easy and fast which makes it a breeze to train your guards to efficiently check in the members.
- Front desk check in system shows payment status, member photos and allows for guest pass purchases.
- New “check out” feature allows you to have an accurate head count to the minute by not only checking in-but checking out members & guests.
- All member and guest check-ins recorded in visits database.
- Built-in webcam support and drag-and-drop image uploading and cropping allow you to store member pictures and verify identity at the front desk.
- Staff has quick and easy access to emergency contacts and check-in notes for each account
- Eliminates the need for member id cards and the associated headaches. Everything needed to checkin members is on the screen.
See How It Works
Request a Member Splash Demo
The demo is conducted on-line using Zoom – so we can have a group of individuals join from wherever they are and share the screen.