Director of Sales and Marketing
Member Splash, a rapidly growing SaaS membership management platform, is looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing to drive revenue growth and market presence. As Director you’ll manage strategic planning, team leadership, and hands-on involvement in sales and marketing activities.
About us: We run a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that has doubled in size each of the last three years and now serves clients across the United States. We’re a fully remote team scattered across the US and headquartered in Southern CA. Communication is critical so you must have availability via Slack and Google Meets between the hours of 10am and 4pm Pacific Time.
1. Strategic Planning
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve revenue goals and market expansion.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to align sales and marketing efforts with overall business objectives.
2. Team Leadership
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performing sales and marketing team.
- Set clear performance expectations and provide ongoing feedback to ensure team success.
3. Sales Management
- Oversee the sales process from lead generation to closure.
- Analyze sales data and trends to optimize strategies and enhance sales performance.
Establish and nurture key customer relationships, especially with enterprise clients.
4. Marketing Management
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Utilize digital marketing, content creation, and other channels to effectively reach target audiences.
5. Performance Measurement
- Implement key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Regularly report on progress to executive leadership and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing leadership roles, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Track record of successfully driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets.
2. Leadership Skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams to meet and exceed performance goals.
3. Strategic Thinking
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies.
4. Communication Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively communicate the value proposition of the SaaS platform.
5. Analytical Skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to inform decision-making.
- Familiarity with sales and marketing analytics tools.
How to Apply
Complete the form below and please be sure to provide the following:
- Your resume;
- Your desired salary (annual);
- Other representative examples of your work or experience that are relevant to the position.